A busy day of activity I didn't get to take many pictures and I hope to gather more from other people but here is a smattering from our celebration.
Outside the Classroom
There are those moments in between planning, prepping and teaching that one finds time for fun! Such as, celebrating a friend's birthday with a little mystery! For Michelle's birthday they planned and pulled off a wonderful fun Murder Mystery party. I am always game for a fun dress up event so a 1920's themed party was such fun. Before we left the house my hair was in tight curls and looked fabulous and I only wished I had the foresight to take pictures before we left the house. Alas I did not and so we settle for half curly hair by the time we got there. The event was the cat's pajamas! As for who the murderer was...
Little did I know that I would end up being the murderer!





No comments:
Post a Comment