Dreams Becoming Reality
Just a quick post to say I am almost there! The prayer is that by the end of this week I will be at 100%!!! In a matter of less than two months I went from having very little support to having almost all of it! The Lord has been abundantly faithful and so have been His people! I am blessed beyond belief! I trusted the Lord and though I set my goals I doubted attaining them. Yet the words of Jesus to Peter kept running through my head... Ye of little faith why did you doubt? Although at times I felt like I was sinking I surged forward grasping for the Lord's hand to carry me through.
Now the fun has only just begun! I know this is only the first hurdle in a line of many. Remembering God is faithful and always keeps His promises. Next hurdle is my Visa please pray that all Visa paper work goes smoothly and that there will be no hang ups when I go to enter the country next Wednesday! My flight is booked to depart on Tuesday arriving in Prague Wednesday Night. Pray for a smooth journey. I have a lot to do in so little time. Please pray for the remaining 11% of support to come in as well as productivity to finish everything that needs to be done!
To God be the Glory!
Hey Kelly. I'm happy for you that you almost have all of your support and can go. That's great - God is so faithful. This is going to be an adventure of a lifetime. I will be praying for you and keeping up with what you're doing on your blog.
ReplyDelete