Saturday, 15 October 2011

Between Here and There

It's a Zoo Out There!

Between time teaching and planning I have had the opportunity to explore Prague and the beauty it has to offer. At the end of September we had a Czech holiday (Czech Statehood Day celebrating St.Wenceslas) It was also the 80th anniversary of the day the Prague zoo opened, so I took the opportunity to explore the Prague zoo. It was a wonderful time seeing some of God's most amazing creatures up close and it never ceases to amaze me how creative our Creator is.





I am Canadian

Currently I am the token Canadian on staff at our school. In honour of Thanksgiving I invited 7 of my American friends to join me in celebrating a Canadian Thanksgiving dinner. Turkeys are not easy to come by so I opted for chicken. I did manage to find a pumpkin in order to make pumpkin cheesecake, red cabbage for rotkohl and a jar of cranberry sauce. Was nice to celebrate a little taste of home.


No comments:

Post a Comment