Saturday, 8 October 2011


Blessed!

Happy Thanksgiving! I always enjoy this time of year. The crispness in the air, the pumpkins in the market, and that reminder to take time to reflect on what we are thankful for. I am thankful for so many things! Ultimately I am thankful for such a faithful God. So much has happened in the last few months and is amazing to see God's fingerprints shine brightly on all the things he has touched in my life.

I have an ever growing list of things to Thank God for and if I were to write it all down I would never be able to get to bed. I think the top things on my mind have been how thankful I am for God's faithfulness, that He fulfils his promises and that He listens to the prayers of His children. A big answer to prayer has been that my long term Visa has been approved! Praise the Lord!

I have been blessed beyond belief and overwhelmed by God's love and blessed to see answers to prayer.

Praise God from whom all Blessings flow!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear you have your long term visa. I just got my entry visa from the consulate here in Dubai and fly out to the island tomorrow. I can't wait to be in my new home. Happy belated Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete