People have asked how is Prague... How are you doing? Often I am at a loss for words because there never seems to be an eloquent concise way to express what my life is like. This is why I love pictures. They can say so many things that I just can't find the words for. So here are a few snap shots of my Prague life over the past few months.
School Life
My favourite part of CISP is my students and that I get to teach them about the love of Jesus. What I love about teaching grade one is getting to see the children grow so much over the year. The growth in their writing, reading and speaking is amazing to watch.
Learning about our 5 Senses using a pumpkin.
Day Trip to Kutna Hora
On one of our Czech holidays In October 6 of us took the day to venture outside of Prague and took a train to a the small town of Kutna Hora. Known for its silver mine and for having a church nearby that is decorated in bones.







No comments:
Post a Comment