Teachers and parents take time out of their busy schedules to read to the students and fun is had by all
Staff Retreat
In November the staff takes a couple days out of our busy schedules for a time away together. This year we returned to Tabor to a retreat centre for some fun, relaxation, rest, visiting and renewal. It is a wonderful time where we can get to know each other better and spend some needed time away from school and the big city.
Wouldn't be a retreat without silly games!
We have a great team this year and I am so thankful for them!
When Technology Fails
So it happens from time to time that technology will remind you that it is fallible. Just like the old days when your camera would get dropped and the back pops open and all your film is exposed I had the current day equivalent happen. Due to an error on my part I accidentally corrupted and lost most of my classroom pictures for the rest of November. It was quite sad that even using a recovery program rescued only a handful of pictures from November. Funny that most the photos that I already had saved to my computer were okay but the ones I had not were lost. So the lovely pictures I had of my kids in turkey masks are gone and the turkey hand-prints we made by painting their hands are gone. Only a few pictures of them colouring their masks survived the electronic massacre.A Christmas Surprise
Soon to Come...
Christmas break for me has come early. I am now currently in Canada for the next month to enjoy the Christmas season with my family and church family. This week is a busy week as my home church Emmanuel Fellowship Baptist puts on an elaborate Christmas production called Bethlehem Star. It takes people through the streets of Bible times Bethlehem. They have been doing this since 2010 and this will be my first time back in the thick of it since it first started in 2010! Will post pictures of all the happenings soon. So for a tease here are a few pictures that managed to be rescued from deletion.
So for now Happy Christmas!











No comments:
Post a Comment