Seeing the Wind and the Waves
As I continue on this phenomenal journey I constantly relate my experiences to Peter's journey of faith as he walked on the water. Currently I am facing the discouraging battering one receives from the wind and the waves of the storms of life; I am learning to cling to the Truth that Jesus is there to catch me and guide me through the storm.
Praying through the storm:
Please pray about the paperwork for my Visa. It has been described as a "daunting task" and at times can be quite overwhelming. My anticipated leave date is mid-August, therefore I am already not within my 90 day Visa processing window. Clouds of discouragement are looming and it is all I can do to grasp onto the promises that God has it all in His hands.
Things to Praise the Lord for:
The school year at KCS is wrapping up nicely. It has been a joy and a blessing teaching my Grade Twos this year; hard to believe our year will be finished next Friday! How quick the year end has come! In and through it all my students are my daily reminders as to why I do what I do, and I thank the Lord for them!
No comments:
Post a Comment