So Recently I was asked: "What do you do when you are not teaching?" In other words what do you do for fun in your spare time? Though spare time in a teacher's life is rare we do have those moments of down time where you need to relax and unwind. Last year when I found myself alone for a week during Christmas break, and it was too miserable outside to do anything, I decided to venture into painting. This hobby has expanded to include other mediums such as chalk and oil pastels, water coloured pencils and pencil sketching. So I thought I would share with you some of the pieces I have worked on over the past year. There are a few more not picture but they are now in other peoples' possession.
Sunday, 30 December 2012
Free Time
When I have a spare moment...
So Recently I was asked: "What do you do when you are not teaching?" In other words what do you do for fun in your spare time? Though spare time in a teacher's life is rare we do have those moments of down time where you need to relax and unwind. Last year when I found myself alone for a week during Christmas break, and it was too miserable outside to do anything, I decided to venture into painting. This hobby has expanded to include other mediums such as chalk and oil pastels, water coloured pencils and pencil sketching. So I thought I would share with you some of the pieces I have worked on over the past year. There are a few more not picture but they are now in other peoples' possession.



So Recently I was asked: "What do you do when you are not teaching?" In other words what do you do for fun in your spare time? Though spare time in a teacher's life is rare we do have those moments of down time where you need to relax and unwind. Last year when I found myself alone for a week during Christmas break, and it was too miserable outside to do anything, I decided to venture into painting. This hobby has expanded to include other mediums such as chalk and oil pastels, water coloured pencils and pencil sketching. So I thought I would share with you some of the pieces I have worked on over the past year. There are a few more not picture but they are now in other peoples' possession.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, Kelly! I am quite impressed. These are beautiful.
ReplyDelete