- Gorgeous weather for my brothers wedding - my younger brother got married in the park this past weekend and it was such a gorgeous day. Many congrats Kyle and Cathy!
- No more Postal Strike! With the Canadian Postal Service back to work mail has started to move and with that comes financial support. I have been blessed time and time again to see who has been giving and have been blown away by peoples' gernerousity and heart to give. I've been told by many veteran missionary friends that a lot of my support will come from places that I would never have dreamed of. I have become bolder in sharing my vision and mission with anyone who will listen and have sometimes been surprised by the supportive response.
- My Visa application is moving right along! Talked to the Czech Embassy in Ottawa today and learned that my application is on its way to the Czech Republic. Please pray for it to be processed speedily!
- I have a date set for my informational/fundraising evening. August 1st I will be sharing at Emmanuel Fellowship Baptist Church in Vernon. Will be a time of Food, Fellowship, Fundraising and Fun! Please pray for all the details and things that need to come together to make this event happen!
Overall it has been quite the roller coaster ride and I know things are just starting but I am so thankful to the Lord for his timely provision.
No comments:
Post a Comment